We NEED your help.
Volunteers are the life force of Live PAWS. They touch every aspect of our work and provide the highest-quality care for our dogs. This work enables us to maximise our impact and save more lives.
By joining our team of dedicated volunteers, you’ll build strong relationships with other like-minded volunteers, the animal-loving community, and of course, the animals themselves. Working together, we will build a community where all healthy and treatable dogs are saved.
What we need help with:
- Playing, walking and grooming
- Helping and organising with fund-raising events
- Cleaning cages
- Being a foster parent
- Charity shop assistant
- Taking photos of our dogs for adoption advertising
- Transporting to the vet
- Website and Facebook updating
- Offering your professional services
………and much much more. Contact us to discuss how you can help.